£30,000 to £45,000 BASIC SALARY + £100k OTE UNCAPPED + GREAT BENEFITS
North West head office (Can be located anywhere in the UK)
Business Development Manager - Telecoms
Do you have a proven track record in new business sales within the Telco sector?
Want to work for a rapidly expanding company that will offer no limitations to your success?
If so, read on...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an amazing Telecommunications business located in the Northwest area as a Business Development Manager. This long-established business have an exceptional reputation in the market for delivering high quality Telecommunications and Internet services directly to businesses and via channel partners.
They offer a full suite of products including; Connectivity, Mobile, VoIP, Support, Cloud Services, IP PBX and so much more.
To complement their growth plans, they're seeking an experienced Business Development Manager who has a track record of selling Voice and/or Data solutions to businesses. Therefore, if you've held a field-based sales position within a Telco/Telecommunications or ISP/Internet Service Provider environment, you need to get in touch to discuss this opportunity.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION OVERVIEW
- Working as a Business Development Manager within the Telecoms / ISP Sales team located in the North West
- Responsible for the generation of new business
- Handling the full sales cycle from initial enquiry through to closing deals
- Booking meetings with clients face to face
- Taking a consultative approach to understanding customers needs and selling appropriate solutions.
- Providing quotations and closing deals
- Current experience as Business Development Manager / Field Sales executive is required
- Solid experience of selling the following Voice & Data Solutions, such as, Leased Lines, EFM, Fibre, VoIP, PBX, IP PBX solutions, Cloud Services
- Full Driving Licence
- Ambitious individual who wants to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Excellent communicator both over the phone and face to face
Interested in the Business Development Manager role? if so, apply now by sending your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com