Business Travel Advisor
**Manchester City Centre Offices**
Hours of work: 37.5 between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 23 Days (rises to 26 days after length of service) plus 1 day in December and Bank Holidays
CLT Recruitment are working closely in partnership with an amazing client with offices all across the UK, due to continued success they seek Business Travel Consultants for their Business Travel team.
If you have previous experience in the travel industry then we want to hear from you!
Our client offer unrivalled training and support to ensure you can succeed as a Business Travel Consultant but travel experience/knowledge is a must.
As a Business Travel Advisor, no two days are the same, but on a typical day you will;
- Assist clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email, including (but not limited to) booking flights, hotels, rail, car-hire, airport parking and advising on travel visas requirements.
- Convert general enquiries into actual bookings utilising all the tools and technology available.
- Take ownership of travel requests enquiries received in writing or over the telephone
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered to internal and external customers at all times
What it takes to be a Business Travel Advisor;
- Our client use a variety of travel systems so previous experience working as a Travel Consultant either in Business Travel, or leisure travel would be highly desirable
- GDS experience is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of airline, rail fares and ticketing is desirable but not essential
- The ability to think logically and consider all relevant aspects
- The ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Proven customer service experience, working with calls and emails
- Computer literate with experience of email and web-based programs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Our client is passionate about identifying and mentoring the next generation of business-travel experts.
In return we offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Other Benefits Include:
- Regular staff awards
- Access to supplier incentives and competitions and educationals.
- Our own in-house L&D Team and access to a number of courses for career development opportunities
- Life Cover
- Eye Care Vouchers
Interested in the Business Travel Advisor role? If so, apply now or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com