Business Travel Consultant
**FIELD TRIP & ACADEMIC TEAM**
Full time permanent work
Manchester City Centre offices
Do you have a passion for Travel?
Want a successful career in Business Travel?
Do you have previous GDS experience?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you must read on.
CLT Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a TOP 10 UK based travel management company who due to continued success have huge growth plans in sight, our client seeks Business Travel Consultants to join their Field Trip & Academic team immediately.
The successful Business Travel Consultant will be responsible for:
- Assist clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email, including (but not limited to) booking flights, hotels, rail, car-hire, airport parking and advising on travel visas requirements.
- Convert general enquiries into actual bookings utilising all the tools and technology available.
- Take ownership of travel requests enquiries received in writing or over the telephone
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered to internal and external customers at all times
In return you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary + monthly bonus
- Full time permanent work (37.5 hours – NO WEEKENDS)
- Amazing career progression
- Regular incentives and educationals
- Regular staff awards
- Access to supplier incentives and competitions and educationals.
- Our own in-house L&D Team and access to a number of courses for career development opportunities
- Life Cover
- Eye Care Vouchers
Interested in the Business Travel Consultant role? if so, apply now or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com