Call Centre Advisor - BANKING!
£9.87 p/h + Great benefits
Full Time permanent work
Remote based role (Must be able to travel to Trafford park offices to complete training)
CLT Recruitment are working closely with a massively growing business located in Trafford Park who are actively looking to expand their Inbound Customer Service team, our client are a huge player within the financial services space, established over 20 years ago our client are now experiencing a huge period of growth and require exceptional customer service advisors to join them in January.
The Customer Service Adviser is responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to all customers, ensuring their queries are dealt with in an efficient and accurate manner, with fair customer outcomes at the heart of everything a Customer Service Adviser does. Tasks include (but not limited to):
- External transferring of customer funds
- Ordering of cards & PIN reminders
- Amendments to contact details
- General balance and transaction enquiries
- Assist with problem solving in relation to customers struggling to use/ log into the app
- The timely reporting of any complaints and/or suspicious activity in line with company policy and procedures
- Raise disputes and instances where customers could have been scammed
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard, in line with the policies and procedures set out by the company
- The protection of customer privacy and commercial confidentiality
- To use the company values as your compass when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Any other duties as requested by your Manager
If you have previous Call Centre/customer service experience and are looking for a new opportunity that offers stability, security, and career progression then this is the role for you.
As a Call Centre Advisor you will receive:
- Flexible approach to remote working
- Monday-Friday 8am-6pm- no weekends or bank holidays!
- Paid leave on/around your birthday date! (After all, who wants to work on their birthday!)
- Access to retailer discounts through Hapi Benefits program
- Comprehensive training program that enables progression from Level 1-Level 2 in < 12 weeks!
- Department praise & recognition initiatives in place for top performers
- Free on-site car parking & Great public transport links
Interested in the Customer Service Advisor role? If so, apply now or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com