Luxury Travel - Sales Supervisor
Chester Based offices
Full time permanent position
Are you a highly motivated and passionate Luxury Travel Sales Supervisor?
Our client has been a leader within the luxury travel market for more than 30 years. Due to our continued growth, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Luxury Travel Sales Supervisor to join our clients team based at our head office in Chester.
As a Luxury Travel Sales Supervisor, you will use your expertise and travel knowledge to lead a team of experienced Luxury Travel Consultants to the peak of their potential.
No two days are the same within this role which includes:
- Lead by example and drive a professional selling culture within the sales team
- Support the team on a day-to-day basis to maximise sales opportunities and achieve the revenue, margin, KPI and SMA targets
- Assist the Sales Manager in the monitoring and management of punctuality, annual leave and sickness absence
- Provide regular updates to both the team and Sales Manager ensuring all communication, both written and verbal, is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner
- Drive customer service focus to ensure customer expectations are managed and met
- Ensure daily workload is distributed effectively and fairly to ensure that all customer enquiries are responding to in a timely manner
- Assist with pricing and product queries, building a strong relationship with geographical team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, and ensure the highest level of customer service is offered, to internal and external customers
- Assist in training of new recruits ensuring that new starters are integrated effectively into the team
- Identify and communicate to the Sales Manager any opportunity for process changes to help improve productivity and efficiency
- Ensure competitor and supplier activity awareness bringing to the attention of the Sales Manager any opportunity to maximise competitive advantage
- Assisting with ‘Crisis Management’ where required, displaying flexibility at all times – including 1 week in 4 on emergency phone rota
- Deputise in the absence of the Sales Manager to ensure the sales function continues to operate to optimum efficiency and performance levels
In return, we offer a highly attractive package and the opportunity to join the business during a significant period of growth.
So, if you are a high performer who is looking for their next challenge, please get in touch as we would love to hear from you!
Interested in the role? If so, apply now or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com