Call Centre Sales Manager
£40,000 Basic + £10,000 performance based bonus’
Are you an experienced Sales Manager looking for your next challenge?
If so, my client needs you!
Due to an exciting period of growth my client need an experienced sales manager to join them in managing their inbound sales function, think you have what it takes?
CLT Recruitment are working closely in partnership with an amazing company who work within the travel space, A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client for an enthusiastic, ambitious and experienced Sales Manager to join their contact centre team, as they continue to grow their successful team.
Our clients’ days are spent turning people’s holiday dreams into a reality – from the first glimpse of the holidays in our advertising, to the fantastic experience on tour and the memories and friends they make along the way. You’d be joining our team, within an exciting period of transformation.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the sales area. Including the activities of managing up to 50 members of staff.
You will be responsible for company KPI’s, ensuring we deliver world class service by building a centre of excellence through exceptional leadership.
- Offering coaching: one-on-one coaching to employees to increase an organisation's efficiency. This can also boost employee satisfaction, which may lead to greater retention and a more positive company culture.
- Supporting employees:?Outside of coaching, managers offer praise and constructive criticism about how they're performing daily responsibilities. This helps front-line employees recognise what they're doing well and what they can improve, which can help increase productivity.
- Making decisions:?Since managers are intimately involved in the daily operations of an organisation, they are often well-equipped to make informed decisions about how to make improvements.
- Deploying solutions:?When a middle or executive manager decides how to improve a workplace, a front-line manager typically oversees the implementation of that solution. They may make adjustments based on employee, customer or client feedback, which can help an organization ensure it’s serving customer needs.
- Interfacing with customers:?Managers often listen to positive and negative customer feedback to determine which elements of daily operations they can improve.
- Managing company time:?Successful managers help an organization use employee hours more effectively by recording how employees spend their time. This helps managers recognize misused time, implement tactics for improving productivity and discover long-term obstacles that may affect time management.
- Identifying the customers’ needs through effective questioning and selecting appropriate products to match the customer requirements or resolve their queries
- Increase customer loyalty, delivering customer satisfaction, delivering consistent and professional communications
- Demonstrating up to date product and brand knowledge while having in depth knowledge relating to our portfolio of destinations and supplier products
Interested in the Sales Manager role? If so, apply now or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com