Sales Team Leader – Travel
Salary: Up to £27,000 DOE + Bonus’
Full time permanent role
CLT Recruitment are working closely in partnership with an amazing client located just outside of Sheffield (Rotherham) that are actively looking for a Contact Centre Team Leader to join them ASAP due to an exciting period of growth.
This role is to support our Frontline Managers in creating a centre of excellence for both customers and employees. The role of a Contact Centre Team Leader will be to identify skill gaps and provide effective, tailored coaching to employees to meet operational requirements.
You will oversee day-to-day team operation and performance, effectively providing updates to managers on intraday performance. You will proactively seek out areas for improvement and work with your Frontline Manager to make relevant changes to processes/systems, with continuous improvement at the heart of your role.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Set project deadlines, effectively providing updates to management.
· Do regular performance evaluation and readjust plans to ensure success.
· Create a healthy, nurturing, and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
· Communicate with teams about their performance.
· Monitor team performance and report on metrics
· Discover training needs and provide coaching.
· Listen attentively to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
· Plan and organise team building activities.
· Experience of working in the customer service/sales as a team leader/coach preferably in the travel space
· Experience of achieving KPI’s
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to effectively prioritise, plan and organise workload
· Ability to resolve customer issues in a professional and empathetic manner
· Strong attention to detail
· Sound interpersonal and rapport building skills
· Outstanding communication skills
Interested in the role? If so, apply now or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com