Assistant Contact Centre Manager
Rotherham based office
Up to £50,000 + Performance based bonus & Amazing benefits
CLT Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a market leading organisation who are located within the Rotherham area. Due to continued success are client are entering a huge period of growth, they are now looking to recruit an Assistant Contact Centre Manager to join the team ASAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from an Operations / Operations Manager / Telesales Manager / Contact Centre Manager / Assistant Contact Centre Manager / Customer Contact Manager / Call Centre Operations or similar role within a Sales environment who wants to join a fast-growing business with a clear career progression path.
As the Assistant Contact Centre Manager, you will be industry leading in your field, responsible for delivering exceptional business performance through strong leadership and performance management.
THE ASSISTANT CONTACT CENTRE MANAGER ROLE:
Workflow/Process Management, People Management, Quality and SLA Management, General Management.
- Use Operational Management Methodology to drive and manage team performance, managing resources to match fluctuating levels of demand.
- Responsible for management of resource requirements and recruitment of personnel as necessary.
- Monitor and analyse management information, to identify trends - ensuring procedures are updated where necessary.
- Suggest technology improvements to improve the customer journey, including being a project lead in selection and delivery of a new CRM system and/or call management system.
- Be the first point of contact for supporting the resolution people issues of any type which arise on your teams.
- Always adhere to HR policies and escalate if required.
- Manage attendance and timekeeping ensuring any discrepancy is either escalated to you or addressed by your direct reports. Ensure relevant HR policies and procedures are adhered to where applicable.
- Be risk aware, escalating new risks that materialise, aiming to introduce optimised and preventative controls without delay.
- Ensuring customer MI is produced and reviewed daily, weekly, and monthly where applicable.
- Ensure SOPs are kept up to date and reviewed periodically according to Customer requirements, adhering to change governance processes at all times.
- Experience of working with customer service or travel industry
- Proven experience of managing a Contact Centre and first line managers
- Proven track record of effective resource and performance management
- Strong business acumen and understanding of operations
- Outstanding communication skill & analytically minded
- Experience of achieving KPI's
- Ability to engage, in a meaningful way, with senior management
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritise, plan and organise workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Annual salary review
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - increasing each year up to 25
- Additional leave for your birthday
- Up to 5 days additional leave & up to £1500 allowance towards a holiday.
- Free Connected travel insurance
- Friends & family discount
- Free eye test
- Social events such as summer party, plus more
Interested in the role? If so, apply now by sending your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com