Business Travel Team Manager
Manchester City Centre located
Monday - Friday working hours
Competitive basic salary + great bonus + Benefits
CLT Recruitment are working closely with an extremely ambitious and forward thinking travel manage company, due to continued success our client find themselves in a huge period of growth, they require an experience Business Travel Team manager to manage the conference and events team to ensure the company continues to excel.
Our client have over 60 years’ experience, we are backed by the brightest people, and industry leading technology.
As the business travel experts, we combine state-of-the-art automation with exceptional customer service delivering customer satisfaction scores of over 98%. Our attention to detail and duty of care is unrivalled and allows our client to provide successful travel programmes in several key sectors including Energy and Marine, Sports & Recreation, Construction and Government
Your new role
Due to an exciting year of growth, Our client have a new and exciting opportunity for a Conference and Groups Team Manager to help lead a Groups team based in Manchester. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
As one of the fastest growing Travel Management Companies in the UK, Our client have an exciting range of accounts and offer support to clients across a variety of sectors, so this is an excellent opportunity to flex and develop your skills.
The Conference and Groups team offers exceptional levels of customer service, processing meeting, incentive, conference and events enquiries for groups between 2 and 2000 delegates
The key purpose of this role is to lead, coach and motivate a team of Conference & Groups Consultants to deliver a professional, high standard quality customer service and ensure that all ISO and company standards are met.
- Work with Head of Department to improve individual and team performance to achieve targets and goals.
- Constantly review operational and administration processes in conjunction with the company and ISO standards.
- Investigate and log all complaints and queries in a timely and efficient manner ensuring that customer service is paramount.
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed at all times, taking in to account annual leave and peaks and troughs of the business.
- Identify and escalate any back-office systems errors or processes which give cause for concern.
- Coach and develop members of the team.
- Hold regular team talks with the team to ensure they are kept informed about branch performance against targets and any key issues which may affect them.
- Actively listen in to calls to ensure that the branch delivers high standards of customer service.
Identify areas of training and development within the team
- Hold regular 121’s with the team to discuss their overall performance in line with the company objectives. Set clear action plans for underperformers.
- Deputise for the Head of Department in their absence ensuring that the branch continues to run efficiently.
- Achieve own sales target and lead by example at all times
- Assist the Head of Department to identify opportunities for growth within your branch managed accounts.
- Ensure that the branch operates efficiently and effectively, and all admin queries are dealt with and answered in a timely manner.
Think you have what it takes? If so, apply now or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com