Ticketing Consultant - *WFH*
Fares and Ticketing Consultant
Hours: 37.5 Monday – Friday
Who we are
Our client is a Top 10 UK-based Travel Management Company with global reach. With over 60 years’ experience, we are backed by the brightest people, and industry leading technology.
As the business travel experts, our client combines state-of-the-art automation with exceptional customer service delivering customer satisfaction scores of over 98%. Our attention to detail and duty of care is unrivalled and allows our client to provide successful travel programmes in several key sectors including Energy and Marine, Sports & Recreation, Construction and Government.
Your new role
In this role you will check fares and process BSP air tickets including reissuing amendments for the business. Processing BSP Air refunds, fulfilling full admin duties including invoicing, resolving queries and ADM/ACM with a view to minimizing error and maximizing revenue. Support commercial agreements through Air Fares Unit.
• Process BSP tickets, and reissues as requested in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure accuracy in accordance with airline rules and regulations to reduce ADM bill
• Accurately process data and issue invoices to ensure compliance
• Support any commercial agreements in place through Air Fares Unit
• Always portray a professional and knowledgeable manner and act as a role model within the business
• Continuously strive to improve own operating standards and methods to meet and exceed objectives
• Liaise with airlines on behalf of colleagues
• Help and support our client in minimising or eradicating the harm our business operations inflict on the environment
• Ensure that communication channels are well established with all stakeholders (internal & external)
• Support internal departments with rollout of new tech and testing of end to end process
• Share knowledge gained through lessons learned back to key internal stakeholders
• All our clients staff must report any loss or compromise of confidential information in any form of media (e.g. paper, electronic) to the Business Support Team through the Security Incident Report form, which can be found on SharePoint.
• GDS proficient (Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus) with an excellent understanding of fares & ticketing
• Recognised Fares & Ticketing qualification preferred
• High level of accuracy and ability to follow complex instructions
• Ability to work with different systems and liaise with airlines
• Knowledge of BSPlink and Travelpower preferred
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary, with incentive scheme. 23 days leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, as well as an additional day-off in December.
You'll receive an outstanding benefits package which includes Regular staff awards. Access to supplier incentives, competitions and educational as well as Life Cover, Eye Care Vouchers and Pension Scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send your CV to Craig@cltrecruitment.com